2007 – 2017
Establishment of Cercle D
Arranges, for its members, visits to artists’ studios (Christian Jaccard), exhibitions (Thomas Müller).
Launch of the blogdudessin.com currently FIDblog.org.
First edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
Galleries and Fine Arts students from Paris exhibit together. They show unframed drawings, in portfolios, flat on table tops.
Exhibition “Dessins d’aujourd’hui” at the Rignault museum
Second edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
First fair dedicated to the major Fine Arts schools of Europe. First digital catalogue on USB key (no printed catalogs).
8 countries participate
Third edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
22 countries participate.
Fourth edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
27 countries participate.
At the time of its fifth edition, the fair becomes FID Prize, the international drawing contest
30 countries participate
Start of FID Editions
FID Prize, the sixth edition
31 countries participate.
The Blog du dessin is updated and becomes fidblog.org.
FID Prize, the seventh edition of the contest
FID Prize, the eight edition of the contest
FID Auctions first edition
Members of the Jury 2010-2016 (selection)
- Hadrien de Montferrand, Gallerist (China)
- Ernest Pignon Ernest, Artist (France)
- Yves Lecointre, FRAC Picardie (France)
- Vladimir Velickovic, Member of the Institut de France (Serbia)
- Éléonore Chatin, Galerie Catherine Putman (France)
- J. Emil Sennewald, Art critic (Germany)
- Jan-Philipp Fruehsorge, Gallery Fruehsorge (Germany)
- Andrew Hewish, Centre for Recent Drawing (Great Britain)
- Maurits van de Laar, Gallerist (Netherlands)
- Philippe de Montebello, Member of the Institut de France (USA)
- Magda Cârneci, Poetess (Romania)
- Alex Garvin, Architect (USA)
- Jan H. Mysjkin, Poet (Belgium)
- Brett Littman, The Drawing Center (USA)
- Rebecca Kerlin, Gallery Joe (USA)
- Andreea Ciobica, artist, (Romania)