2007 – 2017
The FID is an independent cultural institution specialised in the patronage of expertise.
The institution, dedicated to contemporary drawing, was founded in Paris in 2007.
- First edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
- Galleries and Fine Arts students from Paris exhibit together. They show unframed drawings, in portfolios, flat on table tops.
- Second edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
- First fair dedicated to the major Fine Arts schools of Europe. First digital catalogue on USB key (no printed catalogs).
- 8 countries participate.
- Third edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
- 22 countries participate.
- Fourth edition of the Foire Internationale du Dessin (FID)
- 100% online.
- 27 countries participate.
- At the time of its fifth edition, the fair becomes FID Prize, the international drawing contest
- 30 countries participate
- Start of FID Editions
FID Prize, the seventh edition of the contest
- FID Prize, the eight edition of the contest
- FID Auctions first edition
Members of the Jury 2010-2016 (selection)
- Hadrien de Montferrand, Gallerist (China)
- Ernest Pignon Ernest, Artist (France)
- Yves Lecointre, FRAC Picardie (France)
- Vladimir Velickovic, Member of the Institut de France (Serbia)
- Éléonore Chatin, Galerie Catherine Putman (France)
- J. Emil Sennewald, Art critic (Germany)
- Jan-Philipp Fruehsorge, Gallery Fruehsorge (Germany)
- Andrew Hewish, Centre for Recent Drawing (Great Britain)
- Maurits van de Laar, Gallerist (Netherlands)
- Philippe de Montebello, Member of the Institut de France (USA)
- Magda Cârneci, Poetess (Romania)
- Alex Garvin, Architect (USA)
- Jan H. Mysjkin, Poet (Belgium)
- Brett Littman, The Drawing Center (USA)
- Rebecca Kerlin, Gallery Joe (USA)
- Andreea Ciobica, artist, (Romania)
- Serghei Litvin, The FID (France)